Conditions of Use
We will provide services to you, which are subject to the conditions stated below in this document. Every time you visit this website, use its services or make a purchase, you accept the following conditions. This is why we urge you to read them carefully.
Content published on this website (digital downloads, images, texts, graphics, logos) is the property of UNSLAVED and/or its content creators and protected by international copyright laws. The entire compilation of the content found on this website is the exclusive property of UNSLAVED, with copyright authorship for this compilation by Michael Tsarion & David Whitehead (Truth Warrior Productions).
The entire communication with us is electronic. Every time you send us an email or visit our website, you are going to be communicating with us. You hereby consent to receive communications from us. If you subscribe to the news on our website, you are going to receive regular emails from us. We will continue to communicate with you by posting news and notices on our website and by sending you emails. You also agree that all notices, disclosures, agreements and other communications we provide to you electronically meet the legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
Comments, Reviews, and Emails
Visitors may post content on the UNFACED social platform as long as it is not obscene, illegal, defamatory, threatening, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy or injurious in any other way to third parties. Content has to be free of software viruses and commercial solicitation.
We reserve all rights (but not the obligation) to remove such content. When you post your content, you grant UNSLAVED non-exclusive, royalty-free and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, publish, modify such content throughout the world in any media.
License and Site Access
We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of this website. You are not allowed to download or modify it. Mp3’s are available for download for your personal use, but may not be shared with non-members or on other social media accounts for the purpose of publishing content.
If you are an owner of an account on this website, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your private user details (username and password). You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password.
We reserve all rights to terminate accounts, edit or remove content and cancel orders in their sole discretion.
- Payments are made on immediate activation of the membership.
- For annual subscriptions: you are given 1 year activation at a time.
- There is no automatic renewal for annual subscriptions. Once your year has expired, you must re-subscribe again.
- For monthly subscriptions: You are given 1 month activation at a time (from the first calendar day of the month to the same calendar day the following month).
- All monthly subscriptions are on automatic renewal
- Payments are automatically renewed and charged with the payment method you signed up with at the monthly mark (i.e. – you signed up January 19th so each renewal will be the 19th of the following month).
Refunds & Cancellations
- You may cancel your subscription at any time.
- Refunds can be issued up to 7 days into the monthly membership or 14 days into the annual membership.
- There are no refunds past the 7-day mark for the monthly membership.
- There are no refunds past the 14-day mark for the annual membership.
- Cancellation must be made 24 hours before the renewal date to avoid being billed.
- If you cancel your membership before the renewal date, you will still have access to the content until 1 month has lapsed.
- Cancelling a membership will not unsubscribe you from newsletters sent by email. You must unsubscribe from newsletter emails and updates by clicking “unsubscribe” from within the email.
- Please contact a real person at [email protected] if there is a problem with your account.
- You may dispute a payment in cases you were double-billed, or had trouble accessing the content (only after Support was contacted in writing by email to resolve the issue).
- If your payments are made through PayPal, you reserve the right to dispute a payment through PayPal, however Unslaved asks that you contact support ([email protected]) first to start a dialogue on your membership issue.