Terms of Service
These Terms of Service govern your use of the website located at https://www.unslaved.com and any related services provided by Unslaved.
By accessing https://www.unslaved.com, you agree to abide by these Terms of Service and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with these Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website or using any other services provided by Unslaved.
We, Unslaved, reserve the right to review and amend any of these Terms of Service at our sole discretion. Upon doing so, we will update this page. Any changes to these Terms of Service will take effect immediately from the date of publication.
These Terms of Service were last updated on 6 June 2021.
Limitations of Use
By using this website, you warrant on behalf of yourself, your users, and other parties you represent that you will not:
- modify, copy, prepare derivative works of, decompile, or reverse engineer any materials and software contained on this website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from any materials and software on this website;
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server;
- knowingly or negligently use this website or any of its associated services in a way that abuses or disrupts our networks or any other service Unslaved provides;
- use this website or its associated services to transmit or publish any harassing, indecent, obscene, fraudulent, or unlawful material;
- use this website or its associated services in violation of any applicable laws or regulations;
- use this website in conjunction with sending unauthorized advertising or spam;
- harvest, collect, or gather user data without the user’s consent; or
- use this website or its associated services in such a way that may infringe the privacy, intellectual property rights, or other rights of third parties.
The intellectual property in the materials contained in this website are owned by or licensed to Unslaved and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. We grant our users permission to download one copy of the materials for personal, non-commercial transitory use.
This constitutes the grant of a license, not a transfer of title. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions or the Terms of Service, and may be terminated by Unslaved at any time.
You retain your intellectual property ownership rights over content you submit to us for publication on our website. We will never claim ownership of your content, but we do require a license from you in order to use it.
The license you grant us can be terminated at any time by deleting your content or account. However, to the extent that we (or our partners) have used your content in connection with commercial or sponsored content, the license will continue until the relevant commercial or post has been discontinued by us.
Our website and the materials on our website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. To the extent permitted by law, Unslaved makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property, or other violation of rights.
In no event shall Unslaved or its suppliers be liable for any consequential loss suffered or incurred by you or any third party arising from the use or inability to use this website or the materials on this website, even if Unslaved or an authorized representative has been notified, orally or in writing, of the possibility of such damage.
In the context of this agreement, “consequential loss” includes any consequential loss, indirect loss, real or anticipated loss of profit, loss of benefit, loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of goodwill, loss of opportunity, loss of savings, loss of reputation, loss of use and/or loss or corruption of data, whether under statute, contract, equity, tort (including negligence), indemnity, or otherwise.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on our website are not comprehensive and are for general information purposes only. Unslaved does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this website, or otherwise relating to such materials or on any resources linked to this website.
Unslaved has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, approval, or control by Unslaved of the site. Use of any such linked site is at your own risk and we strongly advise you make your own investigations with respect to the suitability of those sites.
Right to Terminate
We may suspend or terminate your right to use our website and terminate these Terms of Service immediately upon written notice to you for any breach of these Terms of Service.
Any term of these Terms of Service which is wholly or partially void or unenforceable is severed to the extent that it is void or unenforceable. The validity of the remainder of these Terms of Service is not affected.
These Terms of Service are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of USA. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
- Payments are made on immediate activation of the membership.
- Pre-paid credit cards will not be accepted by the payment processing system.
- For monthly subscriptions: You are given 1 month activation at a time (from the first calendar day of payment to the same calendar day the following month).
- All annual and monthly subscriptions are on automatic renewal
- Payments are automatically renewed and charged with the payment method you signed up with at the monthly mark (i.e. – if you signed up January 19th so each renewal will be the 19th of the following month), unless the payment method has been updated in your profile.
- For annual subscriptions: you are given 1 year activation at a time (from the first calendar day of your payment to the same calendar day of the month the following year).
Refunds & Cancellations
- You may cancel your subscription at any time.
- Refunds can be issued up to 7 days into the monthly membership or 14 days into the annual membership.
- There are no refunds past the 7-day mark for the monthly membership.
- There are no refunds past the 14-day mark for the annual membership.
- Cancellation must be made 24 hours before the renewal date to avoid being billed.
- If cancellation occurs after the next billing cycle, simply contact us at Support ([email protected]) to receive a refund and confirm cancellation of the subscription (within 7 days of a monthly subscription, or within 14 days of an annual subscription).
- If you cancel your membership before the renewal date, you will still have access to the content until the expiration date.
- Cancelling a membership will not unsubscribe you from newsletters sent by email. You must unsubscribe from newsletter emails and updates by clicking “unsubscribe” from within the email.
- Please contact us at [email protected] if there is a problem with your account.
- You may dispute a payment in cases you were double-billed, or had trouble accessing the content (only after Support was contacted in writing by email to resolve the issue).
- You reserve the right to dispute a payment through your credit card company or PayPal, however Unslaved asks that you contact support ([email protected]) first to start a dialogue about your membership issue. Issues are easily resolved this way first.
- If a payment failure occurs (for any reason such as: insufficient funds, the card is unaccepted or fraudulent, is flagged by the company with a “do not honour” message), you will be notified to the email address we have on file to update your payment information.
- The system will retry once in 48 hours; and a 2nd time in 48 hours after the 1st attempt, and a 3rd time 48 hours after the 2nd attempt .
- You will be notified by email of each failed payment
- Your Membership will be cancelled upon the 3rd failed payment and returned to “subscriber” status, which is: receiving newsletter email, + access to Profile & Account.
- You will need to re-subscribe with an updated payment method to gain access to the content + forum.
- If payment is made successfully, access will be restored automatically and immediately.
- You will continue on the new billing cycle on the day you originally subscribed.
- If membership fees change or increase in the interim of your absence (via cancellation, or failed payment), you are subject to the new membership fees.