Please read these terms of service (“terms”, “terms of service”) carefully before using the UNSLAVED website (the “service”) operated by Truth Warrior Productions (“us”, ‘we”, “our”). We have used plain English to avoid misinterpretation.
Conditions of Use
We will provide services to you, which are subject to the conditions stated below in this document. Every time you visit this website, use its services or make a purchase, you accept the following conditions. This is why we urge you to read them carefully.
Content published on this website (digital downloads, images, texts, graphics, logos) is the property of UNSLAVED and/or its content creators and protected by international copyright laws. The entire compilation of the content found on this website is the exclusive property of UNSLAVED, with copyright authorship for this compilation by Michael Tsarion & David Whitehead (Truth Warrior Productions).
The entire communication with us is electronic. Every time you send us an email or visit our website, you are going to be communicating with us. You hereby consent to receive communications from us. If you subscribe to the news on our website, you are going to receive regular emails from us. We will continue to communicate with you by posting news and notices on our website and by sending you emails. You also agree that all notices, disclosures, agreements and other communications we provide to you electronically meet the legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
License and Site Access
We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of this website. You are not allowed to download for the purpose of modifying it. mp3s are available for download for your personal use, but may not be shared with non-members or on other social media accounts for the purpose of publishing content.
If you are an owner of an account on this website, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your private user details (username and password). You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password.
We reserve all rights to terminate accounts, edit or remove content and cancel orders in their sole discretion.
- Payments are made on immediate activation of the membership.
- Pre-paid credit cards will not be accepted by the payment processing system.
- For monthly subscriptions: You are given 1 month activation at a time (from the first calendar day of the month to the same calendar day the following month).
- All annual and monthly subscriptions are on automatic renewal
- Payments are automatically renewed and charged with the payment method you signed up with at the monthly mark (i.e. – if you signed up January 19thso each renewal will be the 19thof the following month).
- For annual subscriptions: you are given 1 year activation at a time (from the first calendar day of the month to the same calendar day of the month the following year).
Refunds & Cancellations
- You may cancel your subscription at any time.
- Refunds can be issued up to 7 days into the monthly membership or 14 days into the annual membership.
- There are no refunds past the 7-day mark for the monthly membership.
- There are no refunds past the 14-day mark for the annual membership.
- Cancellation must be made 24 hours before the renewal date to avoid being billed.
- If cancellation occurs after the next billing cycle, simply contact us at Support ([email protected]) to receive a refund and confirm cancellation of the subscription.
- If you cancel your membership before the renewal date, you will still have access to the content until the expiration date.
- Cancelling a membership will not unsubscribe you from newsletters sent by email. You must unsubscribe from newsletter emails and updates by clicking “unsubscribe” from within the email.
- Please contact us at [email protected] if there is a problem with your account.
- You may dispute a payment in cases you were double-billed, or had trouble accessing the content (only after Support was contacted in writing by email to resolve the issue).
- You reserve the right to dispute a payment through your credit card company or PayPal, however Unslaved asks that you contact support ([email protected]) first to start a dialogue about your membership issue. Most issues are easily resolved this way first.
- If a payment failure occurs (for any reason such as: insufficient funds, the card is unaccepted or fraudulent, is flagged by the company with a “do not honour” message), you will be notified to the email address we have on file to update your payment information.
- The system will retry once in 48 hours; and a 2ndtime in 48 hours after the 1stattempt, and a 3rdtime 48 hours after the 2ndattempt .
- You will be notified by email of each failed payment
- Your Membership will be cancelled upon the 3rdfailed payment and returned to “subscriber” status, which is:receiving newsletter email, + access to Profile & Account.
- You will need to re-subscribe with an updated payment method to gain access to the paid content.
- If payment is made successfully, access will be restored automatically and immediately.
- You will continue on the new billing cycle on the day you re-subscribe.